Saturday, March 5, 2011

So long everybody

   At least for a week I wont be able to blog and I'm sure you are all so disappointed. I'm going on a cruise for spring break and couldn't be more excited because I'm really not that excited. I bought both tickets for my girlfriend and I, but will also be spending even more on the boat. I'm doing all of this because it was a gift for our one year anniversary a month ago. Surprise surprise we barely have sex now because we live at our parents' houses and now she has her period. This is my luck.

   We both used to be excited to even sleep next to each other but she doesn't care anymore. I would be but she likes to border herself up with pillows pretty much dividing a line between us while I long to hold her in my arms. I'm really not even that excited especially since last night my mom decided to break down and cry because my girlfriend wants nothing to do with my family. She never told my parents this but because I only go to her house and she never comes to mine, its implied. Plus, its true. You may not believe this but I quote "I just like my family better and when I have free time I want to do what I want". Yup, her words. I also hate making people do something that I want soooo, we've been dating for over a year and she has seen them about 6 times while I see her parents everyday.

   With all of these things on my mind its going to be difficult to be excited. I think I've built a resentment towards her. Maybe she will change. Wish me luck and I'll be back in a week

No comments:

Post a Comment