Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Miserable Life

   Oh, you thought I was going to complain about how awful my life was? Well get ready to be kind of disappointed. Since I'm stuck in my mind all day with really no one to talk to, I try to find ways to better myself. (Spoiler Alert: I'm actually just trying to find ways to justify my thoughts). I wish I didn't think the way I do, so I search online for people with similar stories and lives. I wonder about my actions and thoughts. Am I really being so ridiculous? Half the time I admit, I am being ridiculous.

   After so many months of looking over the disgusting amount of issues I shouldn't be having daily, I came across a site www.mymiserablelife.com. We watch sad movies and always know that the stories are fictional and don't really happen often. However, those depressing stories are real and out there. Should I be reading such a site because it encourages my negative behavior? I don't think so because I read these stories and realize I don't have it so bad, but have come across many similarities that make my heart begin a series of outstanding beats. What if this happens to me? Thanks mom, you've brought me up well to get nervous and worry about everything. When you're feeling down about something that isn't worth it, check this site out and be appreciative of what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment