Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey Chubs, you know there's calorie free soda right?

   

   That's right look at it . . . LOOK AT IT! How has America come to this? Fast food is cheaper right? Not if you're eating thirteen burgers in one sitting. The cost of living while this obese cost EVEN MORE than if you ate something like vegetables. I understand that for some people it is genetic, but for the other 95% of you, it's weakness and laziness. I'm not asking for you to be a star athlete, but lose enough so you don't get diabetes.

   I saw a hefty guy in one of my classes today drink SEVERAL sodas. You really couldn't get diet? Water blows, I know I hate it too. Although, I know how good it is for me so I force it down my gullet. I used to hate diet soda, but once I realized how much sugar is in regular soda, I had to stop. That's almost like eating diabetes (and smoking is inhaling cancer). If all of these extremely overweight people put a little more effort into not eating as much and eating better, health insurance would probably go down for the rest of us. Same goes for you smokers. Knock it off, it's not helping you at all. It's only costing you more money daily (cigarettes itself) and more money in the future (health care, thanks you jerk). I know what I say is harsh, but it's what I think and it makes me angry. People should not be weighing 600 pounds. You're 20 pounds overweight, that's fine and not terribly unhealthy (wouldn't hurt to not be though). This goes to the one's who are 100 pounds overweight. I'm sure no one ever thought that fat people could affect them, but 1/3 of America is obese. That says something and eating less and working out would only better your life. You'd be more healthy and save yourself money.

No comments:

Post a Comment