Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

   
  
   As the screen projects nasty, white-trash/ghetto outbursts caused by heart break and deceit, I laugh. These ridiculous people creating stupid problems for the whole world to see. I want to feel bad for these people, but honestly it just makes me feel better about my life. I don't know how some of the victims or heart break won't let go of the one who doesn't love them anymore. I also wonder why these people cheat in the first place. I would never even dream, or put myself in that situation. The only time I would ever do that is if my girlfriend cheated on me and I wanted to even things out. This would never happen though because once I found out, I would end it. I deserve better and never treated a girl so badly that she should be driven to cheating.

   What I am most disturbed about is why some of these participants decide to break up, or reveal awful things in front of thousands of people. It's bad enough that they are breaking up with someone who is hopelessly in love with them, now they have to experience the pain in front of America. I understand that some of them are traveling to the show without the knowledge, or reasons why. It really boggles me how these people can be so insensitive to go out of their way to embarrass their girlfriend/boyfriend in front of an audience. Do they not realize how cruel that is? Maybe I should stop watching such garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment