Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Being a future guest for intervention is not cool

   I overheard a conversation today between a few young adults. They were talking about how much alcohol they consumed at once. I really never understood the concept of 'holding your liquor'. Hm, you're trying to get as messed up as possible, but antagonize others who get there before you. Should you be proud of the damage of your liver being so severe that you can down a twelve pack in an hour? I hope you enjoy the shortened life span you've gained by being a so called 'man.'

   I personally hope I don't have to drink as much to get wasted. Shouldn't everyone else envy me? I'm having more fun than you in a shorter time. Don't be proud that you drink six beers a day and don't feel anything, its only going to get worse. Ill let Intervention know you'll be on there in about ten years. You drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment